How do I turn the sound on or off on my Electric Range (NE59K3310SS)?
By using this feature, you can set the oven controls to operate silently.
Note: The provided information refers to the electric ranges sold in Canada.
Turn the sound on or off
1. Press Bake and ▼ simultaneously for 3 seconds.
2. The display will show Snd On (sound on) or Snd OFF (sound off). The default setting is Snd On. Press ▲ or ▼ to select Snd OFF.
3. Keep pressing ▲ or ▼ to switch between Snd OFF or Snd On.
4. Press START/SET to validate the new setting.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .