How do I use the warming center of my Electric Range (NE59K3310SS)?
The warming center, located in the back center of the glass surface, will keep hot, cooked food at serving temperature.
Important: The surface warmer will not glow red like the other cooking elements.
Note: The provided information refers to the electric ranges sold in Canada.
Things to know before starting
• Do not warm food on the warming center for more than two hours.
• Use only cookware and dishes recommended as safe for oven and cooktop use.
• Always use potholders or oven mitts when removing food from the warming center as cookware and plates will be hot.
• When warming pastries and breads, the cover should have an opening to allow moisture to escape.
• Always start with hot food. Eating uncooked or cold food placed on the warming center could result in illness.
• For best results, all foods on the warming center should be covered with a lid or aluminum foil. When warming pastries or breads, the cover should be vented to allow moisture to escape.
Using the warming center
1. To turn the warming center on, press the Warming Center On/Off pad:
2. Select the power setting you want. Press the Warming Center Level pad once for 1, twice for 2, or three times for 3:
3. To turn the warming center off, press the Warming Center On/Off pad:
Warning: Pressing OFF/CLEAR does not turn the warming center off.
• Level 1: We recommend level 1 for breads, pastries, casseroles, gravies and eggs.
• Level 2: We recommend level 2 for dinner plate with food, soups (cream), vegetables, sauces, stews and meats.
• Level 3: We recommend level 3 for fried foods, soups (liquid) and hot beverages.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .