How To Change The Temperature In The Cool Select Room Of The RF32F Four Door Refrigerator
Temperature in the Cool Select Room
The independent CoolSelect+ Plus compartment on the bottom right of your refrigerator features four settings that give you the flexibility you need to preserve foods at their optimal temperatures. You can opt to freeze ham or fish, soft-freeze steaks, chill ground meats or keep produce nice and cool. It’s like a mini-fridge all by itself.
Changing Temperature Settings in the Cool Select Room
1. Touch and hold the CoolSelect+ button for 3 seconds to activate the Cool Select Room control.
2. Then touch/tap CoolSelect+ to switch between settings.
CoolSelect+ Four Settings
Each time CoolSelect+ is touched the setting will change between one of the following options:
• Freezer - When selected, the Cool Select Room will be the same temperature as the Freezer. This temperature is controlled by the Freezer button.
• Soft Freezing - When selected, the Cool Select Room temperature will be around 23°F. This feature is great for keeping meat and fish fresh for longer periods of time.
• Chill - When selected, the Cool Select Room temperature will be around 30°F.
• Cool - When selected, the Cool Select Room temperature will be around 41°F. This is great for keeping beverages cold.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .