Samsung Top Load Washer - Clean the Detergent Drawer
Cleaning the Dispenser
To clean the detergent drawer, follow these steps:
1. Pull the detergent drawer straight back until it stops.
2. Tilt the detergent drawer upward and remove it.
3. Remove the inserts from the 2 compartments. Rinse the inserts and the drawer with warm water to remove traces of accumulated laundry products.
4. To clean the drawer opening, use a small, non-metal brush to clean the area. Remove all residue from the upper and lower parts of the opening.
5. Return the inserts to the proper compartments and replace the drawer. Place the detergent drawer rail on top of the compartment rail, and then push the drawer in firmly.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .