How To Clean The Detergent Drawer In The Top Load Washer
Cleaning the Dispenser
To clean the detergent drawer, follow these steps:
1. Pull the detergent drawer straight back until it stops.
2. Tilt the detergent drawer upward and remove it.
3. Remove the inserts from the 2 compartments. Rinse the inserts and the drawer with warm water to remove traces of accumulated laundry products.
4. To clean the drawer opening, use a small, non-metal brush to clean the area. Remove all residue from the upper and lower parts of the opening.
5. Return the inserts to the proper compartments and replace the drawer. Place the detergent drawer rail on top of the compartment rail, and then push the drawer in firmly.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .