How To Control The DV457 With A Smart Phone Using Indoor Control
Smart Control (DV457)
Smart Control is a feature on the DV457 that allows you to control certain functions on the dryer from a smart phone (Android and iOS).
Using the Smart Control
IMPORTANT: In order to use Smart Control you must first download the Samsung Smart Washer/Dryer App.
1. Turn on the dryer, by pressing the power button.
2. Verify that the dryer is connected to a wireless network.
3. Verify that the smart phone and the dryer are connected to the same wireless network.
4. On the smart phone, locate the Samsung Smart Washer Dryer app and open it.
5. Touch the Dryer icon at the bottom of the screen, and then touch Indoor Control.
6. After the phone has finished searching for the dryer, touch the dryer's model code in the Device List.
7. When the Smart Control options appear, select any of the options.
8. When the Smart Control Confirm window message appears, turn on the Smart Control feature on the Dryer's Touch Screen, and then touch Confirm on the phone.
9. Smart Control is now activated and the dryer can be controlled from the smart phone.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .