How to Install the Dryer Rack on the DV457EVGSGR/AC
Dryer Rack (DV457)
Dryer racks are an optional accessory that are included with the purchase of select models, but can be purchased seperately for use in Samsung dryers. When properly installed, dryer racks remain motionless in the dryer as the drum spins around it.
Rack Dry is available in the Time Dry cycle. the temperature is only set to Extra Low. Rack Dry is for items, such as washable sweaters and lingerie that should dry fl at and and also can be used with items such as stuff ed toys that should not be tumbled.
Installing The Dryer Rack
WARNING: Drying foam rubber, plastic, or rubber on a heat settings may cause damage to the item and lead to a fire hazard.
1. Open the Dryer door.
2. Move the dryer rack into the drum and secure the front lip of the rack onto the lint filter.
3. Place the rear legs into the two recessed areas of the dryer's back wall, then push down the middle of the drying rack so that the legs sit securely on the notches on the back wall.
4. Place the items to be dried on the rack, leaving space between them so air can circulate.
5. Close the Dryer door.
6. Run a Time Dry cycle. Tap Extras and touch Rack Dry (icon below.)
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .