How to set my Front-Load Washer (WF45K6500AV) to automatically end a cycle?
You can set the washer to finish your wash automatically at a later time by choosing a delay of between 1 to 24 hours (in 1 hour increments). The hour displayed indicates the time the wash will finish.
Note: The provided information refers to the appliances sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from appliances sold in other countries.
At 14:00, you want to finish a 45 minutes cycle 4 hours from now. To do this, you add the Delay End option to the current cycle with a 4-hour setting, and then press START/PAUSE at 14:00. The washer starts operating at 17:15 and ends at 18:00. Provided below is the timeline for this example:
Using Delay End
1. Press POWER to turn the washer on.
2. Select a cycle. Then, change the cycle settings if necessary.
3. Press Delay End repeatedly until the delay time is set. For this example, 4 hrs is selected. The time displayed will always be the time the wash will end.
4. Press START/PAUSE to start.
5. The pulsator rotates clockwise and counterclockwise for approximately 1 minute. Then your set delayed time will appear again on the display.
6. The clock will begin counting down until it reaches the set time. In 3 hours and 15 minutes, the wash cycle will start and it will end in 4 hours.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .