How to use One-Stage or Multi-Stage Cooking
For simple one-stage cooking, you only need to set a cooking time. The power level is automatically set at High.
1. Press the Microwave button.
2. Use the dial to set a cooking time. You can set a time from 5 second to 90 minutes.
3. If you want to set the power level to something other than High, press the Select button, then use the dial to enter a power level.
4. Press the Start button to begin cooking. If you want to add or reduce the cooking time, use the dial.You can adjust the cooking time while the microwave is operating.
Multi-stage Cooking (Maximum of 2 stages)
Your oven allows you to set two different cooking stages, each with their own time length and power level. The power level lets you control the heating intensity from Warm through to High.
1. Follow steps 1 and 2 in the “One-Stage Cooking” section above. When entering more than one cooking stage, you must set the Power Level for the first cooking stage before entering the cooking time and the Power Level for the second stage.
2. Press the Select button.
3. Use the dial to set a second cooking time.
4. Press the Select button, then use the dial to set the power level of the second cooking stage.
5. Press the Start button to begin cooking.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .