How do I use the drying rack of my Electric Front-Load Dryer, 7.5 cu.ft (DV50K7500EV)?
Your dryer come with a drying rack which is inserted into the drum at the factory. Remove the rack from the drum before you use the dryer for the first time. To remove the rack, pull the rack straight up, and then take it out of the drum. Remove the drying rack from its packaging and store the rack for later use.
Note: The provided information refers to the appliances sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from appliances sold in other countries.
Using the drying rack
1. Insert the drying rack inside the tumbler with the filter handle to the front.
2. Insert the rear legs of the drying rack into the recessed areas of the rear wall, and then press down the middle of the drying rack to secure it in place.
3. Put items to dry on the rack. Make sure to leave space between the items for air flow.
4. Press Rack Dry, and then select the drying time. Finally, press START/PAUSE to start the drying cycle.
5. When the items are dry, remove the them from the dryer, and then remove the drying rack.
Ordering a new drying rack
You can purchase a new drying rack at a local Samsung service center or by visiting www.samsungparts.com on the web. Use the part code DC61-02705A to easily find the part you need on the website.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .