How To Use The Self Clean Function On DW80H997 and DW80H995 Dishwashers
Self Clean Function
Before using self clean verify the following:
• The dishwasher is empty.
• Detergent or distilled white vinegar is added.
Using the Self Clean Function
1. Power on the dishwasher.
2. Touch the Self Clean button located near the center of the control panel.
3. Touch the Start button on the right side of the control panel, and close the door.
• The Self Clean cycle only uses hot water.
• The Self Clean cycle uses more water than any other cycle.
• The Self Clean icon will appear after 20 - 22 cycles have run.
• The Self Clean icon will automatically turn off once a Self Clean cycle has run, or after the 22nd cycle runs.
• Once the cycle count resets, the Self Clean icon goes out, and then after running another 20 - 22 cycles, the icon will turn on again.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .