30" Chef Collection Microwave Combination Oven (NQ70M9770DM) - Child Lock
Child Lock lets you lock the buttons on the touch pad so they cannot be activated accidently, especially by children. Child Lock locks only the lower oven door so it cannot be opened. All other functions must be cancelled before you activate Child Lock as you can only activate it when the oven is in standby mode.
The provided information refers to ovens sold in Canada. For technical or legal reasons, the available settings and options may differ for cooking appliances sold in other countries.
1. Cancel or turn off all functions.
2. Touch Settings for 3 seconds.
Child Lock is available only when the oven temperature is under 400 °F (204 °C).
3. The display will change to the Child Lock screen and the Child Lock confirmation will appear at the bottom of the screen.
1. To turn off Child Lock, touch Settings for 3 seconds.
2. The Child Lock confirmation and the lock icon will disappear from the display.
It may take up to 10 seconds for the doors to unlock.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .