Setting Sabbath Mode: Chef Collection Range (NE58H9950WS)
Sabbath Mode on Samsung Ranges deactivates the auto-shut off feature. This allows the user to turn on the oven prior to the Sabbath and keep it on until the following day.
NOTE: Sabbath Mode and some other features will not work with the Flex Duo partition installed. The partition must be removed in order to activate Sabbath Mode.
Setting up Sabbath Mode
To set up Sabbath Mode, perform the following:
1. Touch "Chef Bake."
2. Enter the desired temperature on the number pad and touch "START SET."
3. Then touch and hold "Chef Bake" and "Touch to wake up" simultaneously for about 3 seconds until "SAb" appears on the display.
4. To deactivate Sabbath Mode, touch and hold "Chef Bake" and "Touch to wake up" until "SAb" goes off of the display.
• Sabbath Mode should only be used for baking.
• The cooktop should not be used while Sabbath Mode is activated.
• Do not open the oven door for the first 30 minutes that Sabbath Mode is activated.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .