SmartThings - Interactivity with Devices
So now you have this awesome, newly updated SmartThings on your phone. What’s next? Start connecting all your smart appliances like your TV, refrigerator, oven, sensors and detectors, thermostat, and even light bulbs. The list is endless. Once you’re connected, you can monitor, control, and automate devices around your house using the SmartThings app.
Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Not sure whether your new TV is supported or not? There’s a simple way to search in the SmartThings app.
1. Open SmartThings and then touch SUPPORTED DEVICES.
2. Touch Search and then enter the model code for your product. You can also select directly a product type to find your product.
3. When you find your model, touch ADD to initiate pairing
Most smart appliances have a special mode called Access Point (AP) mode through which connection is established. Follow the instructions in the user manual of your product to enable this mode, as they vary between devices.
1. Open SmartThings and then touch ⊕ Add device.
2. Once in AP mode, the device should automatically be discovered by the SmartThings app.
3. However, if your device does not appear, you can add your device manually.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Service & Support: Available 24/7
Online Shopping: Mon-Sun: 8 AM – Midnight (EST)
For service & support enquiries
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Effective May 4th, 2020 our Call Centre hours are:
Mon-Sun: 9 AM – 9 PM (EST)
Mon - Sun : 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Send us an email
For all Online Shopping Inquires
Mon-Fri: 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.