The Self Cleaning Button is not Displayed on the Range Touch Screen
There are several reasons the Self-Cleaning feature may not be available on the display. This topic can help resolve this issue.
Self Cleaning Button Not Displayed
If the Self Cleaning button is not displayed on the LCD screen, verify the following:
1. Verify the partition is not installed. If it is, remove it. Self Cleaning will not operate if the partition is installed.
2. Verify the cooktop is not turned on. Self Cleaning will not operate if the cooktop is on.
3. Verify the warming drawer is not turned on. Self Cleaning will not operate if the warming drawer is on.
4. Verify control lock is not enabled. Disable control lock. The Self Cleaning button does not show when control locked is on.
5. Verify the oven is not already hot. If the oven is hot, the word "Hot" will be displayed. Self Cleaning will not work until the oven cools off.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .