Samsung Dishwasher - Why is Rinse Refill Displayed or Illuminated?
Rinse Refill Display
The dishwasher displays the rinse refill icon when the rinse aid reservoir is out of rinse aid.
Refilling Your Rinse Aid Dispenser
1. Open the dishwasher door to the fully open position.
2. Turn the dispenser knob counter-clockwise to open the cover.
3. Pour the liquid rinse aid into the dispenser opening until the rinse aid level reaches the full mark.
4. Adjust the rinse aid dispenser setting. You can choose 1, 2, 3, or 4 (the factory default is 3). The larger the number, the larger the amount of rinse aid the dispenser releases. The numbers are highlighted in the image below.
5. Reinstall the cover.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .