Why Is The Range Displaying A BAKE/LOCK Error Code?
Error Codes in Electric Ranges
BAKE or LOCK may flash rapidly in the display to alert you if there is an error or a problem.
• If BAKE or LOCK appear in the display, press the CANCEL pad.
• If BAKE or LOCK continue to flash, disconnect power to the appliance.
• Wait a few minutes, and then reconnect the power.
• If the flashing still continues, disconnect power to the appliance and call an authorized servicer.
If the oven is heavily soiled, excessive flareups may result in a fault code during cleaning.
• Press the Cancel pad and allow the oven to cool completely, wipe out excess soil, then reset the clean cycle.
• If the fault code reappears, contact an authorized servicer.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .