Android Smart Phone Audio : Setting .Mp3 as Ringtones Using Music Player
To assign MP3 as ringtones follow the steps below:
1. From the standby screen, tap Applications.
2. Select Music player.
3. Choose the desired MP3 file.
4. Select Menu key.
5. Select Set as.
6. Choose the desired Ringtone following options: Phone ringtone, Caller ringtone or Alarm tone.
7. If Caller ringtone selected - Select a desired contact.
8. Ringtone Setting saved.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .