Android Smart Phone : Copy Contacts To Sim
To copy contacts between the phone memory and the SIM card follow the steps below:
1. From the standby screen, tap Contacts.
2. Select Menu key.
3. Select Import/Export.
4. Select Export to SIM card.
5. Check the desired Contacts, Select Done.
6. Select “Done” at the top.
7. Select “OK”. SIM Card can only save Name and one Phone Number.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .