Bixby: How do I add Bixby reminders with compatible apps?
Ever get a call or a message that you need to be reminded of at a less busier time? Bixby Reminder is built into apps like your phone and messages so that you won't ever forget an important call or message.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Using Bixby reminders for phone calls
Note: Create a call reminder when you reject a call with a message option on the incoming call screen. You will see the reminder an hour later.
1. When receiving a call, touch SEND MESSAGE.
2. Touch Add reminder, and then touch a message you would like to send.
Important: Bixby reminder must be enabled.
Using Bixby reminders with messages
1. To save a message using Bixby Reminder, touch and hold the message you would like to be reminded of later.
2. Touch Send to Reminder.
Note: You can also save text and images to Reminder by using the Share option in apps such as Internet and Gallery.
3. You are given the following options:
• Reminder List (1): See the full list of reminders.
• Reminder Detail (2): See a detailed view of the reminder just saved.
• Reminder Conditions (3): Set when and where you would be reminded of this event.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .