Bixby: How do I use Bixby to control my Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950W)?
Tired of navigating to settings every time you want to change a setting? Speak it to Bixby and Bixby will navigate to the settings page or change the setting as you please.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Control your Galaxy S8
1. To access Bixby Home, press the Bixby key or swipe right on the Home screen. Then, from Bixby Home, touch More Options.
2. Touch Apps with voice.
3. Touch Settings.
4. Here, you can view all available commands compatible with viewing or changing your settings:
• Show settings: Tell Bixby to show you a setting to view the setting page. For example, ask Bixby: "show me the Wi-Fi settings".
• Change settings: Turn on or off, or change a setting by telling Bixby. For example, ask Bixby: "Turn off Wi-Fi".
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .