DeX Station: Samsung DeX Interface
DeX Station - Samsung DeX Interface
Note: Below are a couple examples of the Samsung DeX interface. Getting to know Resents, Apps, Toggling between Android Operating System and DeX, and much more.
Samsung DeX Interface
Warning: Please ensure you're using a AFC (Adaptive Fast Charging) charger in order for Samsung DeX station to power.
1. Once powered on and at the main screen of DeX station you will notice items at the bottom and left side of desktop, in the same fashion as a computer.
2. To view apps that have been opened or to close a recent app, you can click on the recent icon on the left hand side of the bottom toolbar.
3. To access applications, click on the following icon
4. To switch between DeX station and Android O/S, click on the following as shown below.
Samsung DeX Station - How to Use the DeX Station Video
1. Click on video below to view.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .