Galaxy A5: How do I Apply a New Theme on my Samsung Galaxy A5?
You can change the theme of your device. Themes change your device's color schemes, wallpaper, and icons.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Apply a New Theme
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Themes under the Device tab.
4. Select a new theme.
5. Touch APPLY to apply the theme to your device.
6. Your device will apply the selected theme and open to your Home screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .