Galaxy A5: How do I enable Easy Mode on my Samsung Galaxy A5?
Your mobile device supports two Home screen modes: Standard mode and Easy mode.
- Easy mode configures your Home screen to provide a simpler layout and bigger icons.
- Standard mode configures your Home screen with all of the conventional functions designed by Samsung.
If you’re a first-time smartphone user, or just to want to simplify the operation of your phone, you can turn on Easy mode at any time.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Enable Easy Mode
• Touch the button beside Easy mode to enable the option. Easy mode must be enabled to set other options.
• Easy applications: You can mark Apps checkbox to apply Easy mode to their operation.
Note: To disable Easy mode, touch the button beside Standard mode in the Easy mode settings screen.
Disable Easy Mode
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .