Galaxy A5: How do I set alarms on my Samsung Galaxy A5?
Using the Clock application, you can create and manage alarms.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Create an Alarm
• Time: Touch the up or down arrows and AM/PM to set the time the alarm will sound.
• Repeat: Choose which days you want the alarm to repeat. Mark the Repeat weekly checkbox to repeat the alarm on the selected days weekly.
• Alarm type: Choose whether the alarm should play a sound, vibrate, or both.
• Alarm tone: Choose the tone played when the alarm sounds.
• Volume: Drag the slider to adjust the alarm volume.
• Snooze: Touch the slider to turn Snooze on . Touch Snooze to adjust the Interval (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) and choose if you want the alarm to Repeat (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times).
• Smart alarm: Touch the slider to turn Smart alarm on . The alarm will sound quietly a few minutes early and slowly increase in volume. Touch Smart alarm to adjust the Interval and Tone.
• Name: Enter a name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm sounds.
Note: To edit an alarm, touch it in the Alarm tab.
Stop or Snooze an Alarm
To stop an alarm when it sounds, touch and swipe in any direction.
To use the Snooze feature when an alarm sounds, touch and swipe in any direction. Snooze must first be turned on in the alarm settings.
Delete an Alarm
To turn off an alarm and save it for later use, touch. Touch to turn on the alarm.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .