Galaxy A5: How do I use S Finder to search for content on my Samsung Galaxy A5?
S Finder makes it easy to search for a wide variety of content on your device, such as pictures, files, contacts, and more. You can enter keywords using your voice or the keyboard.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Search Using S Finder
1. To access S Finder from any menu or application, open the Notification Panel by swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom.
2. Touch S Finder.
3. Enter a keyword in the search box to begin searching.
4. Narrow your results by swiping down and touching the icons under the search box to filter your search results by content Type, Time, Location, or Tag.
5. In the example below, we have added the Images filter to narrow our search.
6. Remove a filter by touching next to the filter name.
S Finder Settings
Touch for the following options:
• Select search locations: Touch the sliders to turn on or off the application content you want in S Finder searches. By default, all listed applications are included in the search.
• Clear suggested keywords: Clears your S Finder search history.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .