Galaxy A5: How do I use the Daydream feature on my Samsung Galaxy A5?
Daydream feature is an interactive screensaver mode that can activate automatically when your device is docked or charging. The feature keeps your screen on and displays information. Daydream lets your device receive real-time information.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Turn On Daydream
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Display and wallpaper under the Device tab.
4. Touch Daydream.
5. Touch the slider to turn Daydream on .
6. Select Colors, Flipboard, Photo frame, Photo table, or Photos. Touch to configure the selected item.
7. Touch Preview for a preview of your selection.
Note: Additional applications can be added to Daydream via Google Play Store. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Play Store , and search for Daydream.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .