Galaxy A5: How do I use the Download booster on my Samsung Galaxy A5?
Download large files (over 30Mb) faster using LTE and Wi-Fi networks at the same time.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Turn On Download Booster
To use Download Booster, both Wi-Fi and Mobile data must be enabled. When Download Booster is enabled, any application that has been set to automatically download data when connected to a Wi-Fi network will use both LTE and Wi-Fi networks to download data while Download Booster is active.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch More networks under the Connections tab.
4. Touch the slider to turn Download booster on .
5. When Download booster is running, a message will pop-up showing speed information. If you do not want to see this message, mark the Do not show speed info checkbox.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .