Galaxy Alpha: Can I adjust the screen brightness on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha?
1. To adjust the brightness of the display, swipe your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom to open the Notification Panel.
2. The display brightness adjustment bar is shown just below the Quick Panel shortcuts. Mark the Auto checkbox to turn on Automatic brightness.
3. To manually adjust the brightness, touch and slide the bar to the right for a brighter screen, or touch and slide it to the left for a darker screen.
4. You can also access the display settings from the Home screen by touching Apps > Settings > Display > Brightness.
NOTE: Turning on Automatic brightness can assist with battery conservation.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .