Galaxy Alpha: Can I change the font style and size on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha?
1. To change the font settings, from the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings > Display > Font.
2. Touch Font style and select Default, Choco cooky, Cool Jazz, Rosemary, or Samsung Sans.
3. Touch Download to download additional fonts from Samsung Galaxy Apps.
4. Touch Font size and choose from Tiny up to Huge.
When you select Huge, the font may be shown only in certain applications. In applications that cannot support Huge font size, Large will be used instead.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .