Galaxy Alpha: Can I change the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha?
You can choose what you see on your device's Home screen (behind your shortcuts and widgets) and on the lock screen.
Chnaging the Wallpaper
1. Touch and hold an empty area of the Home screen.
2. Touch Wallpapers and select Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screens.
3. View preloaded wallpapers by swiping left or right at the bottom of the screen. Touch a thumbnail to enlarge it. Touch Done to apply the selected wallpaper.
4. You can also touch More images to use photos from other sources:
• Box: You may be asked to log in to your Box account. Select a wallpaper from the photos in your Box files. Available only when Home screen is selected.
• Dropbox®: You may be asked to sign in to your Dropbox account. Select a wallpaper from the photos in your Dropbox files. Available only when Home screen is selected.
• Gallery: Select a wallpaper from photos you have taken with your camera or uploaded to your device.
• Photos: Select a wallpaper from photos stored in Google™ Photos. Available only when Home screen is selected.
5. Crop the photo to the size you prefer, and touch Done.
NOTE: Preloaded wallpaper cannot be deleted, but you can remove wallpaper you have downloaded. From the thumbnail scroll, touch and hold a thumbnail to select it, and then touch Delete .
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .