Galaxy Alpha: How do I use the Shot and more feature on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha?
Shot & More
Your device supports multiple photo shooting modes within one function called Shot & more. After you capture a photo, any modes that apply to the subject will display as options. You can apply these options immediately after capturing the photo, or you can access them in edit mode.
NOTE: When you touch to switch between the front and back cameras on your device, Shot & more will switch to Beauty face mode.
Turning On Shot & More
To turn on Shot & more, from the Camera application, touch and then touch the Shot & more thumbnail.
Aim your device at the scene, and touch the screen to focus on a specific area. When the focal point turns green, touch to capture the photo.
You will be taken to a review screen. The modes available to you may vary based on the photo content. There are five possible options:
• Best photo: Captures eight photos and selects the best one.
• Best face: Lets you capture five photos and select the best face for each of the subjects.
• Drama shot: Lets you capture a series of photos of a moving subject and merge them into one photo.
• Eraser: Lets you capture five photos of a scene and erase unwanted moving objects, such as passersby.
• Panning shot: Lets you capture wide photos.
NOTE: Drama shot, Eraser, and Panning shot are only available when using the back camera. Best photo and Best face are available when using the front-facing or back camera.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .