Galaxy Camera: Photos I capture are blurry; what can I do?
Blurry photos can be caused by dirt, fingerprints, or other substances on the lens; incorrect camera settings in relation to the scene you are capturing; or camera hardware failure.
• Clean the camera lens with a lens-cleaning cloth or lens-cleaning tissue, and a lens-cleaning solution. Do not use facial tissues.
• Check the auto-focus (AF) setting you have selected. If you have selected macro, but are not shooting a scene or subject at close range, select AF instead.
• Select a different flash option. If the scene does not provide sufficient natural light, your camera may not be able to properly focus on the subject.
• Select one of the many predefined shooting modes available to meet your needs. If you are unsure which mode you should select, selecting Auto mode will allow the camera's sensors to calculate the best settings for you based on the scene.
• If you are using the expert mode, adjust the camera's ISO setting to meet the scene. A higher ISO setting is recommended for dark scenes.
• If you are using the expert mode, adjust the exposure compensation setting as needed until the desired result is reached; you may also need to adjust the white balance when you are using the expert mode. Select a different white balance, or select Auto WB to allow the camera to select the correct white balance for you.
If you have tried all of the tips above, and all of your photos are still coming out blurry, contact a Samsung Service Center.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .