Galaxy Core: How can I change the wallpaper on my device?
Change the Wallpaper
You can choose what displays behind the shortcuts and widgets on your device's Home screens and lock screen.
1. From the Home screen, touch and hold an empty area of the screen.
2. Touch Wallpapers and select Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screens.
3. View preloaded wallpapers by swiping to the left or right at the bottom of the screen. Touch a thumbnail to enlarge it. Touch Set wallpaper to apply the selected wallpaper.
4. You can also touch From Gallery to use photos from other sources:
• Gallery: Select a wallpaper from photos you have taken with your camera or uploaded to your device.
• Photos: Select a wallpaper from photos stored in Google™ Photos. Available only when Home screen is selected.
5 .Crop unwanted areas out of the photo and touch Done.
NOTE: Preloaded wallpaper cannot be deleted, but you can remove wallpapers you have downloaded. From the thumbnail scroll, touch and hold a thumbnail to select it, and then touch to delete the wallpaper.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .