Galaxy Core: How do I set alarms on my device?
From the Home screen, touch Apps > Clock . Touch to create an alarm. You can adjust the following settings:
• Time: Touch the up or down arrows and AM or PM to set the time the alarm will sound.
• Alarm repeat: Select which days you want the alarm to repeat. Mark the Repeat weekly checkbox to repeat the alarm on the selected days weekly.
• Alarm type: Choose whether the alarm should make a sound, vibrate, or both.
• Alarm tone: Choose the tone played when the alarm sounds.
• Alarm volume: Drag the slider to adjust the alarm's volume.
• Snooze: Mark the Snooze checkbox to turn on the feature. Set an Interval (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) and Repeat (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times).
• Smart alarm: Mark the Smart alarm checkbox to turn on the feature. The alarm will sound quietly a few minutes early and slowly increase in volume. Set an Interval and Tone.
• Name: Enter a specific name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm sounds.
Touch Save to create the alarm. To edit an alarm, touch the desired alarm and make the necessary edits.
Stop an Alarm
To stop an alarm when it sounds, touch and swipe in any direction.
Use the Snooze Feature
To use the Snooze feature when an alarm sounds, touch and swipe in any direction. The Snooze feature must first be turned on in the alarm settings.
Delete or Turn Off an Alarm
To delete an alarm, open the Alarm menu. Touch and hold the alarm you want to delete, and then touch .
If you want to turn off an alarm and save it for later use, touch . Touch to turn the alarm back on.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.