Galaxy Core: How do I use the touchscreen gestures?
Using the Touch Screen
Use only fingers to use the touch screen.
• Do not allow the touch screen to come into contact with other electrical devices. Electrostatic discharges can cause the touch screen to malfunction.
• To avoid damaging the touch screen, do not tap it with anything sharp or apply excessive pressure to it with your fingertips.
• The device may not recognize touch inputs close to the edges of the screen, which are outside of the touch input area.
• Leaving the touch screen idle for extended periods may result in afterimages (screen burn-in) or ghosting. Turn off the touch screen when you do not use the device.
To open an application, to select a menu item, to press an on-screen button, or to enter a character using the on-screen keyboard, tap it with a finger.
Tapping and Holding
Tap and hold an item for more than 2 seconds to access available options.
To move an icon, thumbnail, or preview to a new location, tap and hold it and drag it to the target position.
Double-tap on a webpage or image to zoom in a part. Double-tap again to return.
Flick left or right on the Home screen or the Applications screen to see another panel. Flick up or down to scroll through a webpage or a list, such as contacts.
Spread two fingers apart on a webpage, map, or image to zoom in a part. Pinch to zoom out.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .