Galaxy Gear: Adjusting the wrist band
1) Release the buckle.
• Be careful not to damage your fingernails when you release the buckle.
• Do not bend the strap excessively. Doing so may damage the device.
2. Open the clasp and then unmount the band from current hole to fit hole that fits you the best.
As shown below:
3. Once completed, press the buckle until it clicks to secure your Galaxy Gear.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .