Galaxy Gear Fit: Set up your Profile
Your Profile contains information used by S Health™ and other applications that may require your gender, age, and physical measurements to provide accurate feedback.
To set up your Profile, from the Clock screen, swipe to the right to access Settings > Profile
Touch the following pieces of information, and touch after you've made each selection. Touch to return to the previous screen.
· Gender: Touch Male or Female.
· Date of birth: Touch the month, day, and year fields, and then touch or to change the values.
· Height: Enter your height by touching a value and then touching or to change it. Touch the unit of measurement to toggle between centimeters (cm) and feet, inches (ft, in).
· Weight: Enter your weight by touching the value and then touching or to change it. Touch the unit of measurement to toggle between kilograms (kg) and pounds (lb).
· Units: Choose whether to measure distances in kilometers (km) or miles (mi).
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .