Galaxy J3 Prime - How do I manage apps on my Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime (SM-J327W)?
Check which apps take up the most storage, battery life, and data. You can also uninstall or disable an app or move your apps to a microSD card.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
• Touch DISABLE to disable the app (if applicable).
• Touch UNINSTALL to uninstall the app (if applicable).
• Touch FORCE STOP to force the app to close. This can be useful if the app is unresponsive.
• Touch Storage to move the app to the SD card (if applicable).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .