Galaxy Nexus : Add widgets
Widgets are like windows into your apps. They're available from an All Apps tab for you to move onto your Home screens.
To see your widgets:
1. Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
2. Touch Widgets at the top of the screen.
From the main Widgets screen, you can:
1) Move between screens: Swipe left or right.
2) Drag a widget to a Home screen: Touch and hold the widget's icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
You may be asked to make further choices before the widget activates. If there isn't room where you dropped it, the widget won't get added to the Home screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .