Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition): Where Is My Multi-Screen Option and How Do I Use It
Multi-Screen (Dual View)
Multi-Screen, also known as Dual View, can be found in the side app tray menu. Follow the steps below to use Multi-Screen:
1. Power on your tablet.
2. Tap and hold the back button on your tablet.
3. A menu will appear on the left side of the screen. To remove this menu, simply tap and hold the back button again. You can also hide it by hitting the arrow button.
4. Tap and drag an application you'd like to use for Multi-Screen viewing.
5. Tap another application and drag that over to the side you want the application to appear.
NOTE: If you're holding your tablet vertical, drag the application to the bottom or the top of the screen.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .