Galaxy Note 10.1: How do I insert or remove the microSD™ card?
Your device lets you use a microSD™ (SD) or microSDHC card to expand available memory space. This secure digital card enables you to exchange images, music, and data among SD-compatible devices.
Insert a microSD™ Card
1. Open the microSD card cover on the top of your device.
2. Push the microSD card into the slot until it clicks into place.
3. Close the microSD card cover.
Remove the microSD Card
1. You must first unmount the microSD card before removing it. Open the Notification Panel by touching the clock in the bottom-right corner, and touch Settings > Storage > Unmount SD card. Touch OK to finish unmounting the card.
2. Open the microSD card cover on the top of your device.
3. Press in on the microSD card to disengage the locking mechanism. You should hear it click.
4. Grasp the card and remove it from the device.
5. Close the microSD card cover.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .