Galaxy Note2: How do I configure the Power Saving Mode?
Power Saving Mode
The Power saving mode lets you set your device to conserve battery power.
From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > My device > Power saving mode to adjust the following Power saving mode settings. Touch the slider to turn Power saving mode on .
• CPU power saving: Limit the maximum performance of the CPU to conserve battery power.
• Screen power saving: Use a low power level for your device's screen to conserve battery power.
• Disable haptic feedback: Turn haptic feedback off to conserve battery power.
• Learn about power saving: View tips about conserving battery power.
Power Saving Tips
Your device provides options that help you conserve battery power. By customizing these options and turning off features in the background, you can use the device longer between charges:
• Close unnecessary applications with the Task manager.
• Turn off the Bluetooth® feature.
• Turn off the Wi-Fi® feature.
• Turn off the GPS service.
• Turn off the mobile data connection.
• Turn off auto-syncing of accounts.
• Turn off Smart stay, Smart Pause™, and Smart Scroll™.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .