Galaxy Note4: Can I change the wallpaper on my Samsung Note??
Change the Wallpaper
NOTE: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Choose what you see on your device's Home screen (behind your shortcuts and widgets) and on the lock screen.
1. From the Home screen, touch and hold an empty area of the screen.
2. Touch Wallpapers.
3. Select Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screen.
4. View preloaded wallpapers by swiping left or right at the bottom of the screen, and touch a thumbnail to enlarge it.
5. Touch Set as wallpaper to apply the selected wallpaper.
6. You can also use pictures from other sources:
• From Gallery: Select a wallpaper from pictures you have taken with your camera or uploaded to your device.
• Live weather: Have your device display pictures on your lock screen based on your location and the weather. Touch to change the temperature Unit and Auto refresh interval. Touch Wi-Fi® Only to only download pictures when connected to a Wi-Fi source.
• My interests: Have your device display pictures on your lock screen based on your interests. Choose from Drawings, Travel, Nature, Landscape, Night Sky, Pets, and Food.
NOTE: Preloaded wallpaper cannot be deleted, but you can remove wallpaper you have downloaded. From the thumbnail scroll, touch and hold a thumbnail to select it. Then touch Delete .
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .