Galaxy Note4 - Use a music file as a ringtone (SM-N910W8)
Your device can turn songs or music files you have downloaded, such as MP3s, into custom ringtones. You can also set up custom ringtones for your contacts.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Create a custom ringtone
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Sound .
4. Touch Ringtones, and then touch Add at the bottom of the screen.
5. Quickly double-touch Sound picker, if necessary, and select the music file you want to use.
6. Mark the Auto recommendations checkbox to use highlights from the song for the ringtone, instead of playing the song from the beginning.
7. Touch Done to set the ringtone.
Assign a custom ringtone to a contact
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Contacts .
2. Touch the desired contact, and then touch to edit the contact's information.
3. Touch Ringtone.
4. Touch Add to create a custom ringtone from the sounds stored on your device.
5. If necessary, quickly double-touch Sound picker.
6. Select the music file you want to use. You can touch the file name to preview the music file, and touch it again to pause.
7. Mark the Auto recommendations checkbox to use highlights from the song for the ringtone, instead of playing the song from the beginning.
8. Touch Done to set the ringtone.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .