Galaxy Note4: How do I move applications on my Samsung Note® 4 to a microSD™ card?
NOTE: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
You can save room on your device by moving Android™ applications to your microSD™ card.
IMPORTANT: The ability to move applications to the microSD card is not supported by all applications. In those instances, the Move to SD™ card option will be unavailable. The example below shows an application with Move to SD card unavailable and grayed out:
Moving Applications to a microSD Card
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll down to the bottom and touch Application manager under APPLICATIONS. .
4. Swipe left to the SD CARD tab. A green check mark indicates the application has been moved to the microSD card.
5. Touch an application and select Move to SD card. If the application is already on the microSD card, you can select Move to device storage.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .