Galaxy Note5: How do I print wirelessly from my Samsung Galaxy Note5?
The print function, available as a menu option within some applications, lets you print directly from the device to a printer on the same Wi-Fi® network.
Samsung Print Service is available by default. Follow the instructions below for installing additional print services, such as HP.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Note: Some printers may not be supported.
1. From a compatible application such as the Gallery, select a picture.
2. Touch Share .
Note: For some applications, the Share option can be found by touching MORE.
3. Touch Print.
4. Select the printer and other settings, and touch to send the picture to the printer.
Turn On and Add Print Services
It may be necessary to enable the print services on your device.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch More connection settings under the Connections tab.
4. Touch Printing.
5. Touch the name of the print service you want to use. If your printer brand does not display, touch Download plug-in. Find and install the print service application that applies to your printer model.
Note: If you downloaded a new plug-in, touch Back to return to the Printing settings and select the new plug-in.
6. Touch the slider to turn the printing service on .
7. Your device will search for printers on your network and list them. Touch the printer you want to use.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .