Galaxy Note5 - Mobile printing (SM-N920W8)
The print function, available as a menu option within some applications, lets you print directly from the device to a printer on the same Wi-Fi® network. Samsung Print Service is available by default. Follow the instructions below for installing additional print services, such as HP.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Turn on and add print services (first time usage only)
It may be necessary to enable the print services on your device.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch More connection settings under the Connections tab.
4. Touch Printing.
5. Touch the name of the print service you want to use. If your printer brand does not display, touch Download plug-in. Find and install the print service application that applies to your printer model.
Note: If you downloaded a new plug-in, touch Back to return to the Printing settings and select the new plug-in.
6. Touch the slider to turn the printing service on .
7. Your device will search for printers on your network and list them. Touch the printer you want to use.
Note: Some printers may not be supported.
1. From a compatible application such as the Gallery, select a picture.
2. Touch Share .
Note: For some applications, the Share option can be found by touching MORE.
3. Touch Print.
4. Select the printer and other settings, and touch to send the picture to the printer.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Service & Support: Available 24/7
Online Shopping: Mon-Sun: 8 AM – Midnight (EST)
For service & support enquiries
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Effective May 4th, 2020 our Call Centre hours are:
Mon-Sun: 9 AM – 9 PM (EST)
Mon - Sun : 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Send us an email
For all Online Shopping Inquires
Mon-Fri: 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.