Galaxy Note5: How do I use Find My Mobile to remotely wipe my Samsung Galaxy Note5?
Find My Mobile
You can use Samsung's Find My Mobile service to remotely wipe your device. In order to use this feature, you must turn on Remote controls for your device.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Turn On Remote Controls
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen and security under the Personal tab.
4. Touch Find My Mobile.
5. Touch Sign in and sign in to your Samsung account.
6. Touch the slider to turn Remote controls on .
Remotely Wipe Your Device
Navigate to http://findmymobile.samsung.com and log in to your Samsung account. Follow the steps below to remotely wipe your device.
1. If necessary, click Display a registered device and select the device you want to access.
2. Under Protect my device, click Wipe my device.
3. Select Wipe the removable storage area (SIM card) or perform a Factory Data Reset.
4. Click View full Terms and conditions to review the terms of the service, and then mark the checkbox to agree.
5. Enter your Samsung account password.
6. Click Wipe at the bottom of the screen.
7. Click OK to wipe your device. If your device is not connected to a Wi-Fi® or mobile data network, the wipe will occur once the device reconnects to a Wi-Fi or mobile data network.
For more information, please visit Samsung Content & Services Customer Support for frequently asked questions and answers.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .