Galaxy Note8: How do I manage Google settings on my Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W)?
Everybody’s gotta have Google. It’s hard to remember how we got anywhere without it back in the day. Nowadays, when someone asks a question the ubiquitous answer is always, “just Google it.” Luckily, you’ll always have all the answers with Google on your Note8. Plus, you can tailor your phone’s Google settings to your preferences.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Manage Google Settings
Note: Got an interview in a different part of town? Your phone’s got it covered. You can set up your location settings so you get accurate directions at all times.
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Scroll to and touch Google.
4. The following settings are available:
• Location: Configure your Google location settings.
• Security: Configure the Android Device Manager and apps security settings.
• Ads: Configure your Google advertising profile.
• Nearby: You will receive links to apps or website from objects or places nearby.
• Set Up Nearby Device: Use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to set up another device.
• Search & Now: Configure settings for Google search and Google Assistant.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .