Galaxy Note8: How do I use the blue light filter on my Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W)?
Blue Light Filter
Been having some sleepless nights? Your phone may be the reason. Blue light emitted from your phone can keep you alert and prevent you from getting any shut-eye. Use the Blue light filter at night to relax and get a good night’s sleep. You can even set a schedule so this feature automatically turns on and off. Sleep tight!
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Enable the Blue Light Filter
Time for bed? Get some rest with the Blue light filter. You can schedule it to turn on automatically each night. You can also adjust the opacity to make everything readable. It’s easy to activate:
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Display.
4. Touch Blue light filter.
5. Choose one of the following options:
• Turn on now: Touch to enable this feature.
• Turn on as scheduled: Touch to set a schedule for when Blue light filter should be enabled. You can choose Sunset to sunrise or Custom schedule.
6. Touch and drag the slider to the left or to the right to set the opacity of the filter.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .