Galaxy Note8: How do I view new messages on my Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W)?
Make sure you never miss a text by checking your notifications. You can check from the Notification Panel or from the Messages App.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
View New Messages from the Notification Panel
1. To open the Notification Panel, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Touch the New message notification.
View New Messages from the Messages App
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Messages.
3. Touch the new message to view it.
4. To play a multimedia message attachment (audio or video), touch Play.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .